1. SHOW MANAGEMENT - The management of the WiVi Central Coast Wine Industry Conference & Tradeshow is the duty of Wine Business Monthly, hereinafter referred to as "Management." Management includes any agents, officers or employees who have been authorized to act for it.
2. EXHIBIT CONDITIONS - Facility lighting does not illuminate all areas evenly and effectively. Management will not assume responsibility for providing additional lighting. Exhibitors may order additional lighting from the designated show lighting vendor. No outside vendors are allowed without consent by Management. Management will not assume responsibility for the temperature levels of the exhibit hall during setup, show and tear down. Management reserves the option in any emergency to either substitute comparable display space if required by unforeseen circumstances, or to refund the exhibit fee. Exhibitors shall be bound by all pertinent laws, codes and regulations of municipal or other authorities having jurisdiction over the exhibit facility or the conducting of said exhibit, together with the rules and regulations of the owners and/or operators of the facility in which the exhibition is held.
3. SOLICITATION - Distribution of advertising material and exhibitor solicitation of any sort shall be restricted to the exhibitor's booth unless authorized through a sponsorship contract. Exhibitor's exhibit or product may not extend into any aisle. No exhibitor shall so arrange his exhibit so as to obscure or prejudice adjacent exhibitors.
4. SUBLETTING OF SPACE - Exhibitor agrees not to assign, sublet or apportion space or any parts thereof allotted to him, not to exhibit or advertise goods other than manufactured or sold by him in the regular course of business unless approved in writing by Management.
5. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY - Cancellation of all, or part, of the exhibit space must be submitted in writing to Management. Exhibitors canceling more than 60 calendar days prior to the event forfeit 50% of the total rental. There will be no refunds 60 calendar days or less prior to the event. If the exhibitor does not make full payment when due under the terms of this contract, Management may terminate this contract and all deposits and payments made by exhibitor shall be non-refundable.
6. INSURANCE - Liability insurance is provided by the Paso Robles Event Center. Management and the exhibition facility assume no responsibility for the safety of the properties of exhibitor, its officers, agents or employees from theft, damage by fire, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and the exhibitor expressly agrees to save and hold harmless Management, the sponsor, and the exhibition facility and their respective management, agents and employees from any and all liability resulting from injuries or damage to exhibitor, its agents, employees, persons and/or properties in connection with the exhibitor's use of exhibit space.
7. EXHIBITOR SERVICES KIT - An Exhibitor Services Kit, including specifications for shipping, exhibition hours, setup hours, security, drayage, labor requirements, labor rates, electricity, lighting, water, carpeting, furniture, telephones, food and beverage service, etc., will be made available at wivicentralcoast.com prior to the event. It is the responsibility of exhibitors to read and adhere to all information contained within the Exhibitor Services Kit.
8. SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS - Union personnel are required by the exhibition facility, contractors and county. It shall be the exhibitor's responsibility to comply with exhibitor services contractors designated by show Management, at exhibitor's expense. In no event shall Management be responsible for the conduct of contractors or their employees. Management assumes no responsibility for failure to perform by contractors, their charges or any other matter relating to contractors or the Exhibition Facility.
9. BOOTHS - A standard booth space includes 8' back and 3' side wall drape, a 6' draped table, 2 chairs, a trash can and identification sign. End cap booths include 8' back draping. Island booths include no draping.
All of these items are provided by Management through Tricord Tradeshow Services and are included in booth price. Access to internet and electricity is available and included in booth price.
Electrical access for all booths includes a standard 50 watts from a 110 volt outlet within 25' of booth. Exhibitor must provide their own extension cords and power strips to connect to the closest outlet. Additional power available only through designated show electrical vendor. Please contact WiVi Management to arrange additional electrical needs.
If an exhibitor plans to install a custom booth and will not require or desire the use of standard booth drape or furnishings, no part of any custom booth shall obstruct the view of adjacent booths. No booth may exceed a height of eight feet at the back wall or 3' at the side walls.
10. MUSIC, PHOTOGRAPHY AND COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL - Each exhibitor is responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and permits to use any copyrighted material in exhibitor's booth, display, hospitality suite or any form of entertainment. No exhibitor will be permitted to play, broadcast or have performed any music or use any other copyrighted material, such as photographs or other artistic works, without approval by Management. Management reserves the right to remove from the exhibitor all or any part of any booth, display, hospitality suite or any form of entertainment which incorporates music, photographs or other copyrighted material and for which the exhibitor fails to produce proof that the exhibitor holds all required licenses. The exhibitor shall remain liable for, and shall indemnify and hold Management, their agents and employees, harmless from all loss, cost, claims, causes of action, suits, damages, liability, expenses and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or out of any violation or infringement (or claimed violation or infringement) by exhibitor, exhibitor's agents or employees of any patent, copyright or trade secret rights or privileges.
11. TAXES AND LICENSES - Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any licenses, permits or approvals required under local, state or federal law applicable to their activity at the exhibition.
12. ELIGIBLE EXHIBITS - Exhibits will be limited to those companies or other entities offering materials, products or services of specific interest to registrants. Management reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any product for display. Exhibiting manufacturers' representatives and/or distributors must list his participating principals as the exhibitors of record. Only the sign of the Exhibitor whose name appears upon the face of this contract may be placed on the booth or in the printed list of Exhibitors of the Exhibition. No exhibits or advertising will be allowed to extend beyond the space allotted to the exhibitor or above the back and side rails.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Management, the Co-Sponsors, Owner, Exhibition Hall Facility, and City in which this Exhibition is being held, and their Officers, Agents and Employees, against all claims, losses, suits, damages, judgments, expenses, costs and charges of every kind resulting from its occupancy of the space herein contracted for by reason of personal injuries, death, property damages or any other cause sustained by any persons or others. The Management shall not be responsible for loss or damage to displays or goods belonging to exhibitors, whether resulting from fire, storms acts of God, air conditioning or heating failure, theft, pilferage, mysterious disappearance, bomb threats or other causes. All such items are brought to the Exhibition and displayed at Exhibitor's own risk, and should be safeguarded at all times. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify Management against and hold it harmless for any claims and for all damages, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and amounts paid in settlement, incurred in connection with such claims arising out of the acts of negligence of Exhibitor, his Agents or Employees.
14. DEFAULT IN OCCUPANCY - If exhibition space is not occupied by the time set for completion of installation of displays, such space may be possessed by Management for such purposes as it may see fit.
15. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY - Exhibitor is liable for any damage caused to building floors, walls or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other Exhibitor's property. Exhibitor may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesives or other coating, tack, nail, drill, tape or otherwise attach to building columns, walls or floors. Any damage caused to standard booth equipment will be billable to vendor at current replacement cost of damaged goods.
16. SOUND LEVEL - Mechanical or electrical devices which produce sound must be operated so as not to prove disturbing to other Exhibitors and must be pre-approved by Management. Management reserves the right to determine the acceptable sound level in all such instances and disallow use of music devices, if deemed necessary, at any point prior to or during the event.
17. CLEANUP & MAINTENANCE - Exhibitor is responsible for keeping booth space clean during the show and removing all trash from the exhibit area at the completion of the show. If Exhibitor fails to remove trash, a cleanup fee may be assessed. Cleaning service, including booth vacuuming may be contracted through Tricord Exhibitor Services. Note: Carpet vacuum prior to show is not included with carpet and must be contracted additionally.